We begin your tour where you live.You
can travel to meet the trip or the trip can start where you are. What
makes Diamond Memories Tours different is we want your group to begin
your tour where you live.
We take care of all the details:
- The travel arrangements from where you live – whether it’s by bus or by plane.
motels. We stay at decent motels. Usually, we try to stay within
walking distance of the stadium. That way, you can go early or stay
late - get autographs or see batting practice.
- We get the best seats teams will sell, usually down the baselines.
What we don’t provide:
Diamond Memories Tours are for:
- We don’t pre-buy your meals, unless the motel has a breakfast. On the road, we try to stop at places where you have an option.
own souvenirs. Many of the sons start collections from the different
stadiums: mini bats, pennants, bobble head dolls. The mementos keep the
memory of the time with dad special. And a number of the men collect as
well: hats, programs, etc.
- Scout groups
- Baseball leagues
- Church groups
- Local recreation centers
- Groups of friends whether they live close by or want a fun reunion
- Fathering groups or initiatives
can utilize a tour to enhance sales, build work camaraderie, or reward
employees. Smaller, custom trips can typically get seats between the
Helping you Capture the Moment
souvenirs can help preserve the memories, we also give fathers some
tools to help deepen the relationship with their son(s). The idea
behind this is to help you have talks that will:
- help you create positive memories
- help you be able to share fatherly wisdom and lore
- talk about baseball and life situations that can help your son grow